Zero Kiryu Bites Yuki Cross - Vampire Knight -->

anime

Kuran Kaname - Vampire Knight

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tomorrow with you

It was no coincidence that we met  
For it's a destiny decided since long ago.


Whenever I close my eyes, whenever I look up at the sky,
Memories of those mirage-like days come back to life.
The end of the path grows further away with each step,
But I will keep on walking   just like this.



I don't want to forget you completely without a trace  
Not your gentle and kind words, nor those eyes that I loved.
May I go on believing that we would meet once again?
For that's the only way to stop the tears from flowing.


It was no coincidence that we met  
For it's a destiny unchanged since long ago.



With all my heart, I wish I could laugh with you once more.
Even if it's a dream that'll never come true.



I can see a tomorrow belonging to you and me  
And you see it too, don't you? For it has always been so.
I'll guard you without fail, because I have promised to.
I want to be at your side in times of sorrow too.


It was no coincidence that we met  
For it's a destiny I see in dreams, since long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment